Thursday, January 31, 2013

When You Are Down To Nothing, God Is Up To Something

When You Are Down To Nothing, God Is Up To Something


That quote is so very true and it means alot to me.  I have been feeling a bit low myself for the fact that I haven't had steady work since November 21, 2012.  I have been finding out very well how to pinch each and every penny and make them go as far as they possibly can.  I began to get the feeling last night that my luck may be about to turn around.  I got a call from Lowes Home Improvement while at church last night saying that my application was in review.  I am really hoping that will turn into a job!  After I returned home and was getting ready for bed, this great feeling came over me that some good things were coming my way.  I can not explain it for it was so much at random, but I do know that I felt it.  I have been waiting and praying for a long while that something would come my way and wondering when I was going to catch a break.  I have had to really work hard on remembering the scripture that tells us that God's ways are not our ways.  Truthfully God's ways and timing are much better than ours.  If we got everything we wanted when we wanted we would be in quite a fix.  Human nature alot of times wants things when and how we want them regardless of the outcome.  That being said, if we didn't have God to tell us no sometimes or tell us to wait that this wasn't the right time or wasn't what we needed we'd all be in trouble.  God has been telling me to wait for a while now and it has been very hard for me to understand, but I know that in the long run it is better to wait on God's timing.  

Thank you Lord for all you have given me and done for me!
I await your blessed timing and I know that you know what we need when we need it!
I know that you are up to something since I have been down pretty close to nothing and I can't wait to see what you have in store for me!
Amen!

1 comment:

  1. Very inspired by your posts!I'm so proud of you Baby!! <3 I'm right there standing by you every step of the way, no matter what. We both know that waiting is hard but in the end it's the best thing to be patient and wait for God's right and perfect timing. I know He has great things in store for both of us together. <3 <3 I Love You, and remember that God knows your every thought before you even think it. His way is perfect if we'll just wait!

    ReplyDelete